Monday, November 18, 2013

'Love'ly Future...

I'm experiencing feelings I never felt before
I want you so badly, my heart is sore
I want to spend every moment with you, of course
And even after forever, I want more.
You're the best I ever had
And yet the one I never had
But I've never wanted someone so bad
It fills my heart with joy, and yet I'm so sad
Because nothing is yet official
Although I stay prayed up and wishful
It's clear as a crystal
That we can be something special.
Because the way your eyes glare at me
Tell me that you'll always be there for me
Even if I dared to leave
You wouldn't give up on me.
You'd treat me like a queen
I would never starve for my needs
Your open heart would listen to me
And encourage me when I'm weak.
But most of all, you love Jesus!
Who came for us, to free us
And through His power you would lead us
And I'm thankful, for it is only through Him that there can be an 'us'
So, who knows what the future holds
I have an idea, but He knows
The same God who poured out fishes and loaves
Not worried because everything He touches turns to gold.

Side note:
I'm hoping to grow old with you
Maybe birth a kid or two
Love, laugh, cry together, us two
Just to name a few....

No comments:

Post a Comment