Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All These Feelings

This feeling is so rare
To love like this and even care
I can't lie, I'm so scared
But nothing else compares
To even think of being paired
Up with you, if I ever dared.

Something in me wants you bad
But I wonder if I'm mad
To want you so early in what we have
I know you're better than what I had
I want a man that works hard like my dad
And you definitely measure up to that.

I want you so much
You make me feel wanted with your touch
And yet, I'm hesitant to rush
Out of fear of being crushed
But I want to capture you and clutch
Only if you wanted me that much.

I really do want to steal you away
Spend every night and every day
Just sit and listen to the words you say
On your chest, my head will lay
With no areas of gray
Enjoy every moment we play.

I'm confident this is where I want to be
You've been more than a dream
Something exists and I can't believe
That you are choosing me
Never expected to be this free
Yes, I'm confident that your love is meant for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment