Sunday, March 24, 2013

If You Only Knew...

Infatuated
Yes, I'm infatuated with you
Dark skin
Bright eyes
And a cool swagger too!

Don't really know what it is
You're just so interesting
You're so funny
Even a little witty
Seeing you puts me in a mood to sing.

I want to see you more
Spend more time with you
So I can really see
See if this is it
Infatuation to love could be true.

I just want to sit by you
Maybe even hold your hand
Fingers intertwined
My stomach tingling inside
Have a chance to call you my man.

Want my lips to touch yours
And your lips to touch mine
To lay my head on your chest
Prop your feet on my lap
Everything to just happen in its time.

I want you now
And I want you to want me too
To be called your girl
I could be so good at loving you
Only if you just knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment