Tuesday, March 26, 2013

First Kiss

That night I was so nervous
I didn't know what to expect or think
But when you came in close to me
My heart began to sink.
It sank so deep inside my chest
And just melted away
Never before had I been kissed
You truly blew me away.
For a minute I tasted heaven
And just for that moment I felt safe
No stresses and no worries
That is mercy and grace.
The butterflies in my stomach flew away
And you backed away from me
Did you change your mind that quickly
And then you came back in and you leaned
The sweetest moment in my life
This was real
Leaned up against the car
Amazing to the touch and feel
I've fallen for you
Just from this one sweet reason
And I suddenly realized
That the last 10 years was just a rainy season
I wanted you forever after that first kiss
Just want to take on all the water
From this my heart was attached
For us to be together is my wonder
Because you have me if you want me
And I know it will be true bliss
You are such an amazing man
And this all came from the first kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment