Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scared to Love You...

I think I'm in love
But I just can't say
Your smile brings the sun
Even when my day is full of rain

Every moment I spend with you
Is the best moment spent on earth
If I'm speaking the truth
In all my thoughts, you're the first

Your gentle touch
Is more romantic than a thousand kisses
It doesn't take much
For me to begin to miss it

You've become my writer's block
Because my heart is falling fast
And when our lips lock
There's not enough time that could make it last

When I close my eyes and dream
I imagine our hands intertwined
Walking slowly by a summer stream
Wondering why you took so long to find

There's so much I desire to say
I just want to pour all of my feelings out
I hope to share them with you every day
And show you what my love is all about

I want to tell you that I love you
But I just can't do it
But I'm scared to love anybody, especially you
And I'm terrified that I will blow it

So what now?

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff. Don't know why I'm just now reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anthony! Just seeing that you posted a comment here. Thank you!

      Delete