Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's Complicated...Or Is It?

It's complicated
Or is it?
You tell me now
Because I don't know how to take it
Man, I once loved you to death
But now death is what's got us apart
My love is suddenly dead
For the man that once had my heart
I guess you never know what you've got til it's gone
I should've realized that when
I was the most true to you
And all you kept doing was doing me wrong
I'm not upset, although I was hit by a train
Felt like I was dying inside
All I desired to do was love you
And all you did was crush me with a crane
But I'm not bitter, I'm glad I went through the heat
It was hard, but I came out on top
The tragedy you put me through
Truly helped me to discover me
I've never felt so free
I've never felt so liberated
Clearly, our marriage
Was 100% overrated
No dis intended
I just know who I was meant to be
And loving myself first
Is definitely the key
So when I think of our life together
And all of the time I wasted
I think it's just complicated
But...really is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment