Friday, October 16, 2015

You've Changed

You changed on me quickly
Moved on from me swiftly
Just days ago inseparable
And suddenly you quit me
I never thought you'd hurt me
I swear I feel dirty
You tricked me into falling for you
Only to desert me
Even though you're still around
It's so hard for me now
To look at you the same
I try to smile, but inside I frown
Because everything was so good
From where we both stood
One day just changed everything
And I never thought it could
You were all about me
Everything you did made me happy
Wanting to see me everyday
And doing everything to please me
But now something just ain't right
Your communication isn't tight
We laid for hours effortlessly together
And now I lose sleep at night
Things just seem so strange
Scattered like loose change
You're just so different now
Man, why did you have to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment