Sunday, October 11, 2015

Her...

It's been a good ride
It's been a lot of fun
Now I have tears filling my eyes
At the thought that we may be done
Sweet kisses on my lips
Close cuddles with you
Dancing with your hands on my hips
And a million moments of laughter too...

But I can't give you my heart
If you won't give your heart to me
To fall in love with a man
When that man doesn't love me
Yeah, that's just crazy...

I don't want to be a fool
And I don't want to go insane
But you made me fall for you
And yet things may never be the same
Because all I can think about now is her
And knowing that's where you'd rather be
But she must be some incredible girl
For you to overlook me...

And I wanted you to have my heart
And yet you keep your heart from me
I've fallen so hard for you
And you don't even love me
All of it is just saddening...

Every part of me wants to try
Try to move on from this
But I know my soul would internally cry
With every gentle kiss
Because I'll never know if it's me you're thinking of
Or the girl from your past
And I'll always doubt that I'm earning your love
Or if the moment of the present will be our last...

And it's so hard because you have my heart
But you never gave your heart to me
Because as I was falling for you
You never loved me
Now what was such a beautiful beginning
Is becoming my most painful ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment