Sunday, September 27, 2015

So Into You...

I'm so into you
You have no idea
The things that keep running through
My pretty little head sitting here
Got me dreaming again
Never thought I'd live again
Couldn't even imagine myself winning
Until the night I saw you...

I tell you that you're the best
You laugh, but I mean every word
The way you look at me
Doesn't make my day, it's making my world

Your smile completely brightens my day
And your laugh is so contagious
My face blushes with every word you say
This explosive feeling is outrageous

You constantly make me feel beautiful
And never put a doubt in my mind
You boost my confidence and make my life so full
Even encourage me and my grind

But your gentle kisses on my skin
Flutter butterflies like I'm sixteen again
Who knew kisses could be so intense?
And I never want them to end!

I can go on and on about how you make me happy
And all of the amazing things you do
It's all of these things that make you amazing
And why I'm so into you...

I'm so into you
Maybe you have a little bit of a clue
Because I run through your mind too
As I'm sitting here
Daydreaming about you again
So ecstatic that I'm alive again
Can't imagine anything other than winning
Now that I know you...

No comments:

Post a Comment