Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Think I Love You

I've been caught up in your eyes
And much to my surprise
My heart got played
Because when I wasn't seeking
You were peeking
And now, your heart is what my heart craves
Why you? Why now?
When did this happen and how?
It's strange falling upon love like this
But I'm enjoying every minute
And every moment we've spent
Can we just wrap it up and seal it with a kiss?
Everything about you intrigues me
And I would tell you details, if I thought you'd believe me
And I would share so much more
If you could just pour your heart out
Show me what your committed love is all about
Like I'm the only woman you'll ever adore
I believe in you so much though
I believe you'll be very successful and business will grow
And that's only the beginning
Of all the things I feel
And I wish I could speed it up to make it real
And hope there's no ending
You have completely caught me off guard
I wasn't ready and neither was my heart
But all of this feels so new
This unexplainable explosion of joy
You make it so hard for me to catch my breath boy
Biting my thumb and shaking my head because I think I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment