Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Love

You're my soul mate
I swear it must be fate
Because you've always been there
But I never showed you my face
Or gave you the time of day

But one day the switch just turned on
When I faced you, nothing felt wrong
I can't even explain the feeling
But I know we both came on strong
And it was instantly a love song

If only I had encountered you ten years before
In reality, I did, but quickly closed the door
I'm all over you now
But previously, when I was with you, I was just bored
And yet, today we're always on one accord

When I touch you, my body is on fire
even if I want to stop, my body rarely tires
I only have this much energy when I'm with you
Even when I get it wrong, I'll give it a million tries
If I ever had to let you go, the world would hear my soul's cry

I was made for loving you
You're the one in my life that's true
I've never been infatuated so much
It's so incredible how fast our love grew
I guess I'm just tying to say, I'm madly in love with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment