Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mystery Man

Mysterious man
You're a mystery to me
Because I've known you for a while
And you just didn't seem
So interested in this
Or interested in me
It's been so long ago
That we were on a team
Together, but separate
Trying to achieve the same dream
And now a decade later
To see all that we've achieved
I didn't see who you were then
Wait! Who is that? Could that be my dream?

Life is so incredible
Look where we are
We've been miles apart
And yet still not that far
I want to know all about you
I want to know your heart
But not if you'll hurt me
And create more scars
Imagine sitting on a lake
And lighting candles in mason jars
And just talk for hours and hours
And fall asleep under the stars
I imagine you'll be that gentleman
And hold me in your arms
And one that will believe in me
And encourage me to take my dreams far

I don't know where this will go
I don't know if this will be
Because you're still a mysterious man
You're still a mystery to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment