Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Writer's Block

I've got writer's block
And I don't know what to do
Nothing is coming to my mind
And it's all because of you
I put the pen in my hand
And all I can visualize is your face
I get flustered when I speak
And when I run, I can't keep up the pace
Because somehow
You've managed to take my breath away
You are just who you are
And I love the way you've been true since the first day
I'm not really even sure what to expect
But I do know how I feel
It's been a long time coming
But you've got me with your appeal
I want to take next steps with you
But I'm not one to ask
Won't you just continue to pursue me
And make that your most important task
See this is the reason why I can't focus
This is the reason why I can't concentrate
I get so nervous and excited
It's just too much on my brain
Will you love me like I need and want?
To me, will you flock?
Will you choose me?
These questions are my writer's block

No comments:

Post a Comment