Thursday, May 30, 2013

You're Remembered...

I always remembered you
Never forgot you
We haven't spoken in years
And yet, I would often think about you
It wasn't right then
But now it feels so right
For us to have parted ways
Just for us to get back tight
The time we spent together
Created so many memories
I can just sit back in a daze
And spend hours daydreaming
The way you used to sing to me
The way you would dance around me
Your flirtatious ways, oh you flirt!
It all just brings a smile upon my face
How could I be so stupid before?
Not to choose you first
I have little regrets in this life
But that is by far the worst
I still don't know all of you
But I have a feeling about this one
I just want to spend time with you
The excitement has just begun
You are so hard to forget
You are so many things that I desire
Can we discover this thing together
And from dating other people, fully retire?
Just say yes to it all
I'm not saying that you are the one
But we can find that out right?
In the mean time, let's just have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment