Thursday, June 27, 2013

Big Jerk: A letter for you!

What can I say?
I have a lot on my mind
I've been working so hard
And yet still made time
To come and see you, spend time with you
As much as I could
Though I knew I gave you more
Than I ever really should
The problem isn't you
No, the problem is me
Because no matter what I do
I'm always deceived
I mean I thought this would be awesome
I thought it would be a breeze
I only gave you the truth
And all you did was lie to me
I knew something was off
Yep, I knew it in my heart
But even though I sensed it
I ignored it from the start
I'm a bit disappointed
But I refuse to be hurt
Because I knew you were sketchy
And I know my self worth
It's just bizarre to me
How you can play around
Claim to be a man
But you're really just a clown
I'm really over it already
It's your loss, not mine
But be warned: when you search amongst the trash
You find what you find
I would say, I wish you the best
But I know I won't mean it
You've sown in the garbage
And so I hope you reap it
I'm still so in shock
I can't believe what I was thinking
If I hadn't wised up and spoke out
You would have robbed me without blinking
So this is it! I'm done!
I'm definitely through
I wish you nothing at all
But a big SCREW YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment