Monday, July 8, 2013

Feelings on the Table

Whoa! What can I say?
You blow my mind
The way you challenge me
Makes me want to go back in time
And take another look at you
With just a blink of an eye
I would give anything back then
Just to make you mine...
Not because of what I knew back then
But because of what I know now
Because of the way you make me laugh
Because of the way you get down
Because of the way you look at me
That makes me pucker my lips and lift my brow
I'm glad I didn't know then, what I know now
Because it would've been hard to bring me back to the ground.
So now I have these feelings
And they feel so amazing
Though I really don't know how you feel
And that gets a little hazy
But I know my heart yearns for you
And when you're around me, it's racing
And it's only been a short while
Yes, these feelings are crazy.
I'm not really sure what to do
I know my feelings are real
With every touch of your hand
You help me to heal
You're such a beautiful person
This seems so surreal
I would know how to move
If I only knew how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment