Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's Not Easy, But Be Mine...

I never thought this would happen
No, not again
This is way more than I imagined
I'm happy, but I'm scared
Because the last man I loved
Took my heart and disappeared
I gave him every piece of me
And yet, he scarred me
And didn't care.

This is all that I have hoped for
Your heart, your mind, your passions
To tell the truth, it's so much more
Your eyes, and the way you look at me...I feel so secure
And you don't care how much I touch you
Which makes me want to touch you more
I think of you so much, in my thoughts, desires and dreams
But my flesh tries to trick my mind
To question, why you would ever love me.

Not that I don't think I'm fly...I think I'm fly as hell
My body, my heart, my smile
You'd be a fool if you couldn't tell
And yet, I fool myself into thinking
You'd never consider me
And if a beauty walked by, you'd pick up your things and leave
Yes, I know I'm hurting myself, but I just can't help it
You offer me your love
But I'm hesitant to accept it.

I'm working on this thing
Because I'm so into you
Not sure what this is, but it's more than a fling
I want you so badly, in my heart and my soul
I want to lay on you and be with you
And for you to warm me when I'm cold
I want to date you and grow old with you, but yet I'm so confused
Because I have all these conflicts and convictions
But I know what I want to do.

My prayer is that I'll get over this hump
And express myself fully and gracefully
To take steps forward, and into your arms I'd jump
Because I like you and I'm so attracted to you
My heart begins racing and I can't stop smiling
Whenever I'm even close to you
If nothing else, I want you around....and around for a very long time
Maybe wake up with you and grow a family with you
If only you were mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment