Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Forgive & Forget

Forgiveness is not easy
But I had to let it go
After all of our years together
I couldn't help but let my anger show
After blaming you
I thought something was wrong with me
But after countless times of you cheating
I just realized we weren't meant to be
How could you do this to us?
Why would you end it like this?
I took you back, what? Three times?
And you decide to do this?
I gave everything to you
My heart, mind, body and soul
Thought you had everything you wanted
But you still couldn't keep control
I gave you chance after chance
Even after the baby
But you took advantage of my heart
Damn, I must've been crazy
I was committed no matter what
Tried to be a sacred wife
But in the end I fooled myself
Thinking I was your's for life
What a shame it is
When a woman loves so deep
And a man has no conscious
And yet his sow is far less than what he reaps
It just doesn't seem fair
That you could do whatever
When I worked my ass off to take care of you
But was left to pull myself together
But like I said, I forgave you
From the very beginning of where we began
And trust me when I say
This won't ever happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment