Monday, July 15, 2013

Messed Up

I think about you constantly
And it's beginning to hit me
This is so unexpected
But you came when you were most needed
As much as I tried to resist
I just couldn't do it
And as much as I want to love you
It's so hard to do it
I have a hard time trusting
This is obviously true
But with you, I have no problem lusting
What is a girl to do?
I want to hold your hand in front of crowds
So believe me, it's not just sexual
Though I want to be with you and scream your name out loud
And make that the usual
I want to tell you all of my secrets
But my heart is so scared
Can I give you all of me without regrets?
I did that once and it left me bare
Something tells me you're a special one for me
But you never know
I want to be with you badly, you wouldn't believe
But I'm so afraid to move forward and go
I've created all of these rules so I won't be dating
But I just don't feel that way with you
You make me want to stop all of my gaming
And just move into the serious lane with you
This is so messed up
Damn, I thought me and love were done
But then you came around
And now you got me far gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment