Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Help

Deal with me, Lord
Lord, deal with me now
I know I've done wrong
And got off the track somehow
Heart shattered into pieces
Because of how I've wronged You
And because I've disrespected myself
That hurts so badly too!
I need forgiveness Father
Can't believe I did this to us
For a good time of love
And sinful lust
I disregarded Your guidance
And all that You've done
You show me so much love
And yet I showed You none
I'm so disappointed
Can't help but be ashamed
Because I took my own path
And have only myself to blame
Wow, I can't believe it was that easy
To allow Satan to sneak in
He had me for a minute
But I'm putting that to an end
I need You, Father
Like never before
I opened it up
But Daddy, please shut the door
Deal with me and my sin
Create purpose for me
Shield me from my sinful nature
So from You, I won't flee
Be my partner forever
Never leave my side
Constantly whisper in my ear
So in You, I will abide
Lord, I messed up
And that was easy, console my heart
Give me wisdom and guide me
So we'll never be apart
I was hurtful and careless
I'm sorry for what I've done
I'm disappointed and angry
Like I'm the only one
Father, I know I messed up
But I'm repenting right here
Just tell me You love me
And that You'll forever be near
Deal with me Lord
I'm begging on my knees
I can't do this anymore, Lord
Help me Jesus...please...

No comments:

Post a Comment