Thursday, June 5, 2014

Feelings In The Storm

Man I thought having you an hour away was hard
But this week has been hardest of all
Sporadic texts and calls
Just frustrate me...and then the tears begin to fall
And as much as I want to reach out, I stall
Because I love you but I'm mad at you for nothing at all
And so I just withdraw
Just so you don't hear me bawl

Everything was going just right
Nobody else distracted my sight
You were nothing less than my protective knight
And I was feeling as high as a kite
Now everything's falling apart, nothing is tight
My heart is falling like a crashing flight
And my despair has me ready to fight
Because I'm just left of the memories of our loving nights

But you've decided to shut down on me
And I know that's how you deal with things
But I'm feeling like a millionaire among thieves
But I'm human too and I have feelings and needs
I just wish you would believe
That I would never hurt you or choose to deceive
The intimacy we've built so steep
What else do I have to do for you to trust me?

Up until this point, you've been amazing
The first person who has sent my heart racing
Baby, no matter what you're facing
I want to be the one supporting you in the ring
Can't you see this isn't just some fling?
I hate having the thought that you're somewhere struggling
Because it's got me at home worrying
And all I want to be is near you, loving...

Anyway, I just want you to realize and see
That you don't have to be alone in this thing
I'm not the kind that gets scared and flees
But I love even harder when the shit is cloudy
I hate feeling the way I've felt this week
And my stomach and heart have been so weak
Really all I wish to seek
Is my KGM back here with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment