Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Forever Forever

I know you love me
I know you'll love me forever
I know you'll rescue me
And we'll be together forever

We've never been introduced before
But I can't wait to meet you
I know everything about you, to the core
You'll never make me look like a fool
I'm in love with those eyes
And I love holding your hand
I can just stare all day at your smile
And I'm your biggest fan
I love how you hug me tight
I love how you always call me beautiful
I'm in love with falling asleep beside you every night
And you make my life so full
Those endless moments we laugh
And just the thought of those lips
During those intimate moments we have
Of innocent moments of love when we kiss
Just to feel wrapped up in your protection
Regardless of the circumstance
With no objection
Draws me even closer into your romance
My heart desires all of it now
And I can't wait to be with you
But somehow
I don't yet know you...

But I know you'll love me
And I know you'll love me forever
And I know when you rescue me
We will be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment