Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Your Pain is My Pain

It's crazy how things change
Your life is rearranged
At the blink of an eye
With no explanation as to why
Stuff just turned upside down
And suddenly nobody seems around
Everything just seems so jacked up
And all that is left is a memory of what was once us...

Dame all of this crap!
Damn feeling like you're trapped!
Forget what feels like a scary dream
As we take a minute just to scream
Ahhhhh!!!!  Whyyyyy!!!! Why now!!!?
I was doing good, but still ended up here somehow
Can't I just live in peace?
Without dealing with this baggage following me?...

I'm done with my head hanging low
I'm done with this depression trying to grow
I'm giving it all to you, Father
Because You are the Finisher and the Starter
My heart is pained and my mind is blown
And I've realized I an't do this alone
God, you have to take over for this guy
So that we can truly experience this life...

Romans 8: 1-2  1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not work according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.  2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment