Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Freestyle Hurt...

I was fooled by you
Yes, I played the fool
To think that you could play by the rules
And that everything that you said to me was truth
Now I'm looking back like
Who the hell are you?
That's not what you were supposed to do
I thought you loved me too

Ha! But that's probably what I get
Nothing that we had was legit
I can't even believe anything that you've said
But after all of the things that I did
This is how you thank me?
Maybe you really ain't shit
And no matter how much I love you
This moment right here I won't forget

Man, I thought you were my friend
Or was it all just for pretend?
I can't go down this road again
After all of the time we've spent
I opened up myself to you
Thought my heart was on the mend
Only for you to beat it up with a wrench
And I'm left bleeding in the end

Damn I have some choice words
But I don't even know if they are of your worth
Remember you invited me on your turf
That shit is for the birds
Because you set me up
How you gonna treat me like dirt
Off of my back, I'd give you my shirt
I only hope you experience this hurt

But you're going to look up one day
And you're going to wonder why you did me that way
When you're all alone and don't have the words to say
Not even have my head on your chest to lay
Because I'll be long gone
I hope you feel that soon one day
You'll realize how good I was to you
And know that nothing will ever be the same...

**You can give somebody the world, but if they don't choose to reciprocate those feelings, the truth is, you're still in it alone...  Don't sit around and be the fool for somebody that is not willing to be to you what you are to them...**

No comments:

Post a Comment