Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dear Future Husband

Dear future husband,
There's so much I want to say to you
So please listen in close
I'm excited about you
I've never been so in love
I know, it's hard to believe that I've never been close
You came just at the right time
I had almost given up
And thought you would never arrive
Over the years, it's been crazy
Went through hell and back
But I thank God that I survived
I've waited for you my entire life
And I can't believe it
You're so beautiful
You're everything I've ever imagined
You make me so happy
And my life is full
I want to spend every moment with you
Clenched hand-in-hand
And gazing in each other's eyes
My love in your heart
And your love in mine
With God making sure our love never dies
I want to lay on your chest
And hear your heartbeat
Until I fall asleep
Hating to imagine my life
Living a life without you
Because our love runs so deep
I miss you already
And I don't even know you yet
But I can't wait for that day
Going to the ends of the earth, just for you
And love you with all I am 
In every possible way...

No comments:

Post a Comment