Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Dream...

Of the things I dream of most
Love is on the highest post
I dream of you and I on the coast
And in love we boast
I dream of laughting and celebrating as hosts
And I smile your way when you give a toast
In front of family, friends and other folks
When I dream of a dream, I suppose...

Of the things I dream to reach
Your hands included with a walk on the beach
And express your love for me
As I hang on to every little word of your speech
And all of the other things you aim to teach
Nothing capable of bringing our commitment to a breach 
Every day as simple as sharing a peach
These just being some of the things I dream...

Of all the things I dream, I dream of you
The two of us forever is the perfect view
Sailing on a sea of dreams, just us two
Candlelit dinners, flowers, and a gentle kiss, to name a few
Adding a couple more kids to our crew
Tying the knot first, and I'm not talking about shoes
Your spirit is with me and I already love you
This coule be less of a dream, if only you, I knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment