Monday, September 23, 2013

I Have A Dream

I dream of you
I dream of you often
I dream of little dreams
And I don't want to stop them.

I have a dream
That's so painfully perfect
In a field of flowers
Walking hand in hand, nothing imperfect
The sun shining down
Blessing our sinful desires
The touch of your soft skin
Is all my body desires...

I have a dream
Of laying my head upon your chest
You hold me tight as I listen to your heartbeat
And in that moment, who cares about the rest
Soaking up every single minute with you
Lost in the touch of your warmth
Hoping to be stuck with you forever
And praying tonight for storms...

I have a dream
That I can look into your beautiful eyes for a lifetime
And that all of my dreams are wrapped up in you
We don't even have to keep track of time
There's nothing that can keep us apart
Every second is our forever
Our hopes, wants and things everlasting
Would be ours to share...

I have a dream
That this dream would never end
And when I woke up
It starts all over again
Because it's all for real
Although a fairytale it seems
To share the rest of my life with you
That's my only dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment