Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Many Men

Man number one
I want to have fun
And spend some more time with you
You have a great smile
Can I stare at it a while
From here, it's an amazing view
You make me so happy
Every time you see me
I never want our moments to end
But when it's time for me to go
We say our good-byes real slow
And I wish we could start all over again...

I want you as my man...

Man number two
I don't know what to do
And I really can't grasp the words to say
You're funny to me
Make me feel like I'm sexy
And you're thinking of me night and day
And I can see us being together
Yet I don't know if we would last forever
There's just something strange about you
But I can see you with my family
And making me so happy
But damn, I've got trust issues...

But it's only with you...

Man number three
I know you're tired of me
Because I'm obsessing all of the time
Back in the day, we used to kick it
Whenever I called, you were with it
I just knew that you would be mine
When I went through stormy weather
You expressed you wanted to be together
And a baby came on the scene
I couldn't deal with it back then
And I promised I'd never do it again
I could never tell you the secret...that's safe with me...

With you, I can't even dream...

Man number four
If you came knocking at my door
I really wouldn't know who you were
Because I don't really even know you
Though I want to get to know you
If the opportunity were ever to occur
There is one thing interesting
And that's the age in between
There's a difference of 20 years between us
But you're so intriguing to me
And when you speak, you are so sweet
We're just friends and I don't know if I should rush

So I'll just keep it on the hush...

Back to man number uno
I had to come back so that you know
That you have a special place in my heart
I've always loved your personality
And you've always been attracted to me
It's so hard to tear these feelings apart
You understand that I've been damaged
"I love you," in sign language
And I don't want to let you go
But I never know just how you feel
Is this fake or is it for real
I just need you to let me know...

But I don't want to hear, "no...."

No comments:

Post a Comment