Monday, September 2, 2013

So Lonely

I'm going through withdrawal
And yes, it's true
I don't know what you're thinking
But I know how I'm feeling
And for the record...I thought I loved you
But now I'm having second thoughts
When we're together we have a ball
But now I get the feeling you don't care at all
Through my eyes, it's how I see it
If you no longer care, then so be it
I take the blame...this is all my fault.

Because I gave you my heart too early
Thinking you were only interested in me
Fooled myself by thinking that this love was free
But now there's nobody here but me...
I'm so lonely.

I'm going through withdrawal
And it's not on purpose
Now my heart is left in so much pain
And I have nothing to show anything that I've gained
This makes me nervous
Because I put it all out there for you
You asked questions and I told you the truth
And I really ain't got nothin to prove
Except now I'm lying here, in a bucket of tears
And I'm tired of walking away from my fears
Damn, I love you!

I know I gave you my heart too early
Hoping you were only interested in me
Fooled myself into thinking that your love was free
But now I'm here with nobody but me
I'm so lonely.

How do I deal
With how I feel?
I've been here so many times before
But you just came
And stole my heart from me
I'm not ashamed
And I don't blame....you
Because I let this happen to me
But I know that I love you!
I care so much for you!
I'm begging you to rescue me!

Why did I give you my heart too early?
Thinking you were only interested in me
Fooled myself into thinking we would always be
But now you're not even here with me
I'm so lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment