Thursday, September 12, 2013

Celibate

What did I do?
Why did I do that?
I was looking for love
But I got nothing back
Feeling used
I'm not amused
And I'm hurt bad this time
I gave him everything
And he wasn't even mine
Maybe I was hoping
Maybe I was dreaming
While I was falling hard
He was just scheming...
But that's how it goes
When you give up the cookie
It's too early in the game
And he played you like a rookie
It's sad, but it's true
And it's happening to you
If you don't stop now
It's going to ruin you!

What was I thinking?
Why like that?
You didn't even work for it
And I gave it up, just like that
Feeling hurt
Feeling lost
But that's what they do
There's always a cost
To loving him
When he doesn't love you
Just let it go
Leave him alone
No matter how you try
He just isn't the one
Life goes on
You'll understand
If you leave boys alone
You'll find a real man!

Because love...no lust
Is just so full of it
When you don't know what you're doing
And you're playing with it
It can hurt, it can cheat
It can tear your life up
If you just let it be
Girl just quit
Don't give it up
Be ok with yourself
And remain celibate.

No comments:

Post a Comment