Saturday, September 21, 2013

I Want More...

When I'm with you
I want more
Just to look into your eyes
And just adore
The way you look
When you think
Or the way your lips move
When you speak
The way you crack a smile
When you question what I'm thinking
Or that I know you're in deep thought
When your eyes get to blinking...

Yes, when I'm with you
I just want more
Time with you
Whether on the couch, the porch or the floor
None of that matters
When I'm in your presence
Because just touching your hand
Is the most special present
If we could touch all of the time
That would be amazing
Being with you is the best feeling in the world
I've never felt so free...

When we hang out together
I just want more
I cant get enough
And I don't even remember what it was like before
You teach me so much
Things I've never known
How to play chess, online marketing
I love to listen to you speak of it, though much of it I still don't know
Just to hear your passion
Makes me smile
And when we're riding together
I soak up every second and every mile...

When we cuddle together
I just want more
And it makes me dream about the future
And what just might be in store
I love when you rub my forehead
Or gently touch my nose
Or when you give the best hugs
I just want another dose
When we're together
You're just so passionate about me
And the way that makes me feel
Is the reason I never want to leave...

Oh but when you kiss me
I want nothing more
Ok, maybe I do want more
Before you close the door
Whether on the forehead or the cheek
They always make me feel like a beautiful lady
And they put me in a playful mood
If only you would let me
Most of all, you make me feel wanted
And probably has you questioning what to do with me
Follow your heart
And just be all about me...

Because you are who you are
I just want more
I'm all about the Benjamin
It rained with you, and I want it to pour
I'm so fascinated with you
And I just can't get enough
You're the first person in a long time
That I completely trust
You've totally changed my life
I wish you knew just how much
And I can't help but want more
Because it's you that I love...


No comments:

Post a Comment