Monday, July 14, 2014

All The Things I Love About You

Late night thoughts of you
Creep in my mind under a blue moon
Trying to remember what life was like
Before I even began to date you
I wasn't even expecting these feelings that grew
And I'm hoping you feel the same way too.

Everything about you excites me
Like the way you talk to me jokingly
Yet, when we're in a moment, you're so loving
The way your fingers fit between mine perfectly
The excitement sends my heart racing
And I don't want this feeling to ever leave.

You're the busiest man ever
And every time I say that, you come back with something clever
But I admire the fact that you love your career like a lover
Nothing to me is better
Than a man who has a plan and is a go-getter
I hope your ambition lasts forever.

But most of all, I love the way you look at me
And the way you smile, as if you love me
Just to spend time with you and just be
And the way you give me a hug right before you leave
But nothing is sexier
Than the way you lick your lips before you kiss me.

You're so amazing
And I can't wait to see where this leads
I want to be that girl that follows your lead
Anything just to be by your side
Would be the most incredible thing
You are the fresh air that I breathe...

My prayer is that you would never leave...never leave me...

No comments:

Post a Comment