Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Thoughts of A 'Gone' You

They can come so fast
But I feel so bad
Because I'm not interested in any of them
I just want to be loved by you
And the thought of that ceasing
Creates a pain and makes me sad

I feel like I've invested so much time
And on any day, I'd gladly rewind
To relive all of our moments again
Because you've been so amazing
And I think I've fallen for you
You're the love I never thought I'd find

All my friends say I just need to date
Plenty of men and don't wait
But it's so exhausting
And I just want to put time into you
You speak all of my love languages
And I never feel like my time is a waste

But I can feel that something is wrong
And it's got me feeling like I don't belong
Belong to you...
I'm hoping my mind is just playing tricks on me
Because I really just want you
And I'd hate to be crying over love songs

But you're not answering the phone
And it's got you looking cold as a stone
I can't go through this again
Abandonment would hurt me the worst
If I had to face starting over with someone new
I'd rather just be alone...all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment