Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Unanswered Feeling

I don't know what's happening
I haven't heard from you in 2 days
And now my heart is racing
And I'm wondering if you're planning on leaving
My heart is hurting
Because my calls never go unanswered
But you haven't even sent me a text
And it's literally killing me.

Just 2 days ago, everything was great
Why does it feel like something has changed
All I can think about now is our good times
And our last amazing date
You call all times of the night
But this week, I've gotten nothing
And now the tears begin rolling
And I'm just hoping that you're alright.

I'm sitting here feeling crazy
Because I just don't understand
Don't you think about me when we're apart
Things are feeling so hazy
I just want to go back to Friday
When we spent time together into Saturday
That's when I knew you were perfect for me
All I want is to be back with you, baby.

Where are you?...I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment