Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Think I Love You

Thought I lost you today
Just because of the way
I treated you the other day
I don't know what I was thinking
I don't think I was thinking at all
Couldn't believe it when you called.
I tried to let you go
Really because I just didn't know
How to love since my heart was broke.
So I threw my true feelings away
My mind was made
And my heart couldn't be persuaded
Just after 24 hours, my heart mourned
My mind was blank and I was torn
And I realized, that I only want you.
I have fallen so hard for you
To you, I don't know how I drew
But to love you, my heart grew
I love everything about you
And I honestly don't know what to do
Because to you my heart flew.
Nobody else can even begin to compete
You help discover things about me
And with you, my life just seems complete.
I want you in my life
Those 24 hours, I can't again deal with the strife
I'm hoping one day you'll make me your wife.
I think of only you
I just want to be with you
I think I'm madly in love with you
No regrets, I'm not sorry and I deserve this for me
I know you want me too, and you deserve me
This would be my world if up to me.
Not knowing how you really feel
I know you can't be without me, nor me without you
Damn, I think I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment