Saturday, April 27, 2013

Why?

I can't stop
I can't stop thinking about you
I can't get you out of my mind
No matter what I do
And it hurts
Hurts like hell not knowing how you feel
And it makes my heart sink deeper
Because I just want an appeal
I have no idea
No idea what happened to us
You were so amazing one day
And the next day you lost my trust
It's frustrating
So damn frustrating that you're gone
And you just disappeared
Without telling me what went wrong
I'm disappointed
Just disappointed with all of this
Because I know what your heart really wants
Me wrapped up in you, sealed with a kiss
I don't get it
I just don't get why you can't say it to me
Is it that you're scared to be vulnerable
Or that you just don't want to make the plea
What's worst
The absolute worst is that a talk is long over due
But I really just want to be in your arms
And tell you how much I love you
But I can't
Baby I just can't keep feeling like I'm living a lie
Just stop this now and pursue me like never before
So I can stop wondering why
Why? Why? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment