Thursday, April 11, 2013

When You're Gone

What happened to you
Baby where did you go
I had it figured out in my mind
But I truly didn't want to know
It hurts so bad
But I don't want to cry
So I just sit in silence
While my heart wonders why

Why did you have to go?
Why did you have to leave?
You're probably out having fun
While the pain is killing me

What happened to you
Did you not think that I cared
All I wanted was you to myself
And the time you wouldn't spare
What hurts the worst
Is knowing that you really do love me
But you waste so much of your time
Instead of giving them all up for me

Why are you choosing to go?
Why do you want to leave?
I know you're out playing around
While those thoughts of you are killing me

What is happening with you
What is it that I have to prove
That I'm the best your eyes have seen
Do I really have to make you choose
I don't know how to say it
Why can't you just see
That you're wasting your life
Every minute you're not with me

Baby please don't go
My love, don't choose to leave
You and I can have much more fun
And I wouldn't have to worry about the pain killing me

No comments:

Post a Comment